Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 3

Our 3rd day of hanging out! (12/28/2010)
 
Started our day shopping at the newly opened Forever 21 in Waikiki! This is us standing in line. Spent about an hour or so running around and taking videos and dancing by the huge windows that outlook the somewhat busy streets of Waikiki.

TOTALLY a reference to The Beatles' "Yellow Submarine"! We just HAD to take a picture with it since we both love The Beatles.

In front of the new "pink" hotel in Waikiki! It looks more like a salmon color.
Wearing shorts, mini skirts and boater hats during winter! That's Hawaii for ya!
Ate at 'Menchanko Tei' in the Waikiki Trade Center. Very cute Japanese restaurant!

AND OF COURSE... ended the day with purikura at FunPix! RILAKKUMA BOOTH!

Tried out the new machine "Beauty Magic".  It was soo much fun. There were soo many rakugaki designs/stamps to choose from and they gave sooo much time that it gave us a chance to take a picture of the drawing screens with our phones!

20 comments:

  1. Oooh, these pictures look like so much fun.
    I know a friend of my who did that in Japan ^_^
    from where are you?
    I'm saving for Japan, I think it's a wonderful country ^___^ It will only give a few problems with the language XD
    heheh :) but I think I can save myself :)
    Really great pictures, I enjoy watching them.

    Loves, London and paris

    ps: Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girls are so cute!
    Looks like youse both had so much funnnnnnnn!
    I really like your blog as well :) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. girls your so cute!!

    i like your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh super cute outfits :) and i love the purikura !

    ReplyDelete
  5. both of you look so gorgeous!!<3
    and i bet you are having fun. hehehe. cute:3

    parenting articles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! :'3 Following you back~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys are so cute!! I love your outfits :D

    and it's so cool that you have a blog together!

    closetvoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kyaaa~! Cute purikuras! ♥♥

    You two look cute la~

    ReplyDelete
  9. awhh!!! you girls are too cute and dress so cute!!

    i am now following you!! please return the favor!!!!

    <3 xox.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You girls look adorable, I love your outfits and you both are so beautiful, I bet you had an amazing time together, you really are lovely! Your have an awesome blog by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so pretty ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. u both look soo cute;)wish u a happy new year!La Folie 

    ReplyDelete
  13. sooo cuteeee *______* ♥♥

    check out my blog when u can :)
    http://thesimplesophistication.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete